Brooke and Jeff's intimate and romantic wedding was the perfect way to kick off the spring wedding season. Brooke and Jeff choose a rustic and lively venue that matched their radiant personalities. The wedding was held on April 9th, 2016 in Chapel Hill, North Carolina at the Carriage House Farm and Gardens.
The chilly day was welcomed with family and friends, surrounded by the elaborate gardens on the property. Everything about Brooke and Jeff's day was beautiful, filled with love, hope and faith. During the ceremony, it was so special to hear Brooke and Jeff recite their own vows and open their hearts in front of their family and closest friends.
After the ceremony, guests were able to enjoy a delightful cocktail hour by the fire accompanied by traditional southern appetizers. Over the course of the day, it was evident that Brooke and Jeff are supported by a network of family and friends that are committed to supporting their journey. The Bride, Groom and guests celebrated the night away and sent the love birds off under a sparkler send-off!
- Ceremony and Reception Venue- Chapel Hill Carriage House and Gardens
- Wedding Planner- Chad Biggs Event Planning and Design
- Floral Arrangements- Whole Foods
- Caterer- The Picnic Basket
- Cake and Cookie Design- Joanne Balkey (Groom’s grandmother)
- Wedding Dress- David's Bridal
- Bridesmaids Dresses- David's Bridal
- Vow Book- Noteworthy Design Co. Etsy shop
- Grooms suits- Jos. A Banks
- Grooms shoes- Florsheim
- Hair and Make Up- Bella Trio Salon & Spa
- DJ- Kevin Bui
- Second Photographer- Meghan Balfrey