I am BEYOND excited to share a few of my favorite images from Shelby's sweet bridesmaids brunch this past summer at the Merrimon-Wynee house in Raleigh, NC. This morning blew me away from the minute I walked through the door. Shelby's berry inspired brunch included: a beautiful farm table styled by Stephanie Scholl, a tasty southern brunch made by Belle's catering, an exquisite cake baked by The Cupcake Shoppe and hand painted signage, paper goods and invitation set designed by Sage Paper Co. Serendipity Designs' deconstructed flowers on the table, cake and mimosa bar consisted of a combination of blackberries, blush garden roses, ranunculus, cascading greenery and so much more!
Needless to say, this day was absolutely stunning. Shelby truly hosted the SWEETEST surprise for the SWEETEST ladies in her life! Seeing these images featured on the front page of Style Me Pretty is a day that I will never forget. I was completely overjoyed, honored and so proud that I was able to share all of the hard work put into this special day.
I couldn't be happier for my friend and Eta Kappa DG sister, Shelby and her future hubby TJ! Congrats to you two and thank you for inviting me to be apart of such a joyful day!
Check out our Style Me Pretty feature here!
- Planning, design, styling- Stephanie Scholl Events
- Venue- Merrimon-Wynne
- Florist- Serendipity Designs
- Catering- Belles Catering
- Cake and dessert bar- The Cupcake Shoppe
- Rentals- Cottage Luxe
- Invitation, paper goods and signage- Sage Paper Co
- Bridesmaid gift baskets- Sage Paper Co, Speak Wines, Moon & Lola, Pinch Provisions, Capri Blue Candles, Oak City Cookies, Paper Source