I am so delighted to share all the fabulous details from Keely and Chris's wedding day! Keely and Chris tied the knot at the Cookery in downtown Durham alongside their closest friends and family. My day started with the bride, her parents and best friends at the downtown Marriott and oh-so-swanky Durham Hotel. I especially loved taking pictures at The Durham Hotel because it provided an array of mid-century interior design elements and an amazing roof top bar with a stellar view of the Bull City.
Keely and Chris recited their handwritten vows, indulged in a delicious cake baked by Sugar Euphoria and danced the night away to their favorite tunes. The atmosphere was perfect, buzzing with excitement and love for this sweet couple. Their wedding and reception was full of unique details that spoke to their interests and passions. As a wedding photographer, I always seem to have a 'wedding day moment' that really shakes me. Hits me in the gut, with passion and love for my couple. Without a doubt, that moment hit me when Keely sang to her husband in front of her guests. I loved seeing Keely showcase her talents and open her heart, it truly was a special moment!
Keely and Chris, Thank you so much for allowing me to capture your special day! I am so happy for you both and I wish you the best!
- Ceremony and Reception Venue- The Cookery, Durham, NC
- Wedding Planner and Coordinator- Casey Harris of La Fete, Raleigh, NC
- Wedding Cake- Sugar Euphoria, Morrisville, NC
- DJ- Across the Pond, Raleigh, NC
- Florist- Electric Sage, Raleigh, NC
- Catering- Donovan's Dish, Apex, NC
- Hair and Make Up Stylists- Salon Blu, Raleigh, NC
- Wedding Dress- Uniquely Yours, Tifton, GA
- Grooms Suits- Savvy Formal Wear, Durham, NC
- Guest Gifts- Picture Perfect Papier, Etsy
- Accompanist- Jon Latane
- Chalkboard Artist- MK Calligraphy, Durham, NC
- Second Shooter- Radhika McDiarmid of Radian Photography, Durham, NC