I am so excited to share all of the lovely details from the Tompkins-George wedding day this past March in Wilmington, NC. Mr. and Mrs. Tompkins tied the knot on Saturday, March 4th, 2017 at the Brooklyn Arts Center in downtown Wilmington. I fell in love with the Julia's full-lace Costal Knot gown, romantic chiffon bridesmaids dresses, timeless reception decor and a lively band that knocked our socks off!
Julia and Luke were a dream to work with throughout their engagement and wedding day! These two are truly one of the kindest couples that I have had the honor to photograph. Their wedding day was filled with love and support from everyone that walked in the door. My favorite moment from this day, was seeing Luke's face when Julia walked down the aisle. It was a moment that every bride dreams of- completely breathtaking!
I am so grateful that I was given the opportunity to work with Julia and Luke this past year. Julia and Luke, thank you so much for trusting me to capture your special day! I can't wait to see you two again very soon!
A special thank you to all of the wonderful vendors below, for creating a seamless and unforgettable day!
- Ceremony and Reception Venue- Brooklyn Arts Center, Wilmington, NC
- Wedding Planner- Design A Dream Events, Wilmington, NC
- Wedding Gown- Costal Knot Bridal, Wilmington, NC
- Bridesmaids Dresses- Bella Bridesmaids, Cary, NC
- Catering- Middle of the Island, Wilmington, NC
- Band- Bull City Syndicate, Durham, NC
- Florist- Verzaal's Florist, Wilmington, NC
- Rentals- Party Suppliers and Rentals, Wilmington, NC
- Wedding Cake- One Belle Bakery, Wilmington, NC
- Champagne Glasses- Naturally Chic Gifts, Raleigh, NC
- Hair and Make Up Stylists- Mercy's Hair Designs, Wilmington, NC
- Lighting- Illuminating Events, Wilmington, NC
- Second Shooter- Anna Holcombe Photography, Wilmington, NC