Emmy and Garrett’s intimate and romantic wedding was a perfect way to end 2015. Emmy and Garrett chose a breathtaking venue that matched their glowing personalities. The wedding was held on December 12th, 2015 in Beaufort, North Carolina at St. Paul’s Episcopal church.
The day was welcomed by family and friends with a gorgeous view of the Atlantic Inner Banks, historical homes, plentiful sunshine and a unusually warm North Carolina morning. This wedding was rooted in love and unique family traditions. Emmy wore her great grandmother's wedding dress, that has been passed down for five generations within the McKee Family. The Bride and Groom also cut the wedding cake with a family heirloom cake knife, in order to secure marital happiness, love and longevity.
After the ceremony, guests were able to enjoy a delightful cocktail hour as well as a traditional southern coastal dinner at the Boathouse at Front Street. Over the course of the day, it was evident that Emmy and Garrett are supported by a network of family and friends that are committed to supporting their journey. The Bride, Groom and guests celebrated the night away and sent the love birds off under a sparkler send-off!
- Ceremony Venue- St. Paul’s Episcopal Church
- Reception Venue- The Boathouse at Front Street Village
- Floral Arrangements- Kathleen Hess, Margaret Willard and Elizabeth Evans
- Caterer- The Boathouse at Front Street Village
- Cake Design- Carlene McNulty of Wake Forest, North Carolina
- Ceremony Wedding Dress- Family Heirloom
- Reception Wedding Dress- Tadashi Shoji
- Monogramed PJs- SFCMonograms on Etsy
- Hair and Make Up- The Hair Gallery in Morehead City
- DJ- John Woodfin Harry, a.k.a. DJ Daffy Duck, of Athens, Georgia
- Second Photographer- Lauren Kerns