I am so thrilled to share all of the lovely details from Catherine and Seth's wedding day this past December at the Merrimon-Wynne house in Raleigh, NC. Mr. and Mrs. Thompson sealed the deal on Saturday, December 10th, 2016. This wedding was timeless, classic and full of love! The weather was perfect and the atmosphere was buzzing with excitement and love for this sweet couple. Everything about this day made me smile! I especially loved the bold maroon-colored bridesmaid dresses, Catherine's lace wedding gown, bedazzled Kate Spade reception sneakers and a special mistletoe ceremony surprise!
The Bride, Groom and guests celebrated the night away alongside tasty southern food and one of North Carolina's finest bands, the Al Williams Band. I am so incredibly lucky that I was given the opportunity to work with Catherine and Seth this past year. Catherine and Seth, thank you so much for trusting me to capture your special day! I am so happy for you both and I wish you the best!
- Ceremony and Reception Venue- Merrimon-Wynne House, Raleigh, NC
- Wedding Planner- Kristen Shaffer, Raleigh, NC
- Catering- McCall's Bar-B-Que and Seafood, Clayton, NC
- Band- Al Williams Band, Raleigh, NC
- Florist- Teacup Floral, Garner, NC
- Wedding Cake- Nantucket Grill and Bakery, Raleigh, NC
- Hair and Make Up Stylists- Hair and Makeup by Mattie Jordan, Raleigh, NC
- Second Shooter- Radian Photography, Durham, NC