It's technically fall, but I am still head over heels for this beautiful summer-mountain wedding! Allyson and Jake tied the knot on July 30th, 2016 at The Inn at Crestwood in Boone, North Carolina. The big day was filled with friends, family, four-legged babies, the rolling Blue Ridge mountains and a few happy tears along the way. Everything about Allyson and Jake's day was beautiful, filled with love, hope, faith, local vendors and timeless details. I especially loved Allyson's elegant white wedding gown and bouquet filled with mountain wildflowers picked the day before.
Throughout the day, I loved hearing stories about Allyson and Jake, words of encouragement and the love shared between family and friends for this couple. The Bride, Groom and guests celebrated the night away and sent the love birds off under a sparkler send-off!
Allyson and Jake, it was an honor being a part of your beautiful wedding day and I wish you all the love & happiness in the world as you start your lives together as a married couple! This will truly be a day I never forget!
- Venue and Catering- The Inn at Crestwood Restaurant and Spa, Boone NC
- Florist- Susan Wright, Shady Grove Gardens and Nursery, Vilas, NC
- DJ- Steve Harris, Sound Extreme, Asheville, NC
- Cake- Stick Boy Bread Company, Boone NC
- Hair Stylists- Shear Shakti, Boone NC
- Make Up Stylists- Bryn Nelson, Boone NC
- Wedding Dress- Ladies of Lineage, Charlotte NC
- Guest Gift- Hatchet Coffee, Boone NC
- Wedding Planner and Coordinator- Paula Ferguson and Dot Gragg
- Second Shooter- Lauren Kerns